R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
Over-seeing the entire operations of the store assigned at his /her area; where it's key thrust involves Store Operations, Administration, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources Management, Logistics and Warehousing Management, Finance and Accounting.
- Male or Female.
- Graduate of any 4 year business course, preferably Management, Commerce or any related courses.
- Must have at least 2-3 years work-related experience preferably in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods or food industry on
which 1 year is in a supervisory level/capacity.
- Must be analytical and can perform work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- With good health condition.
- Must be a result-driven individual and able to "think outside of the box".
- Possess an extra-ordinaire people management and inter-relation skills.
- Has exceptional leadership qualities.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.