R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
Be the Franchise point person for the intranet. Ensure all information is up to date regarding the assigned franchise. Maintain and organize all Franchise support documents.
- Male or Female.
- Graduate of any business-related courses.
- At least 1 year experience as Franchise Coordinator is an advantage
- Proficient with MS Office Applications especially MS Office, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Possesses good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- With good negotiation and coordination skills.
- Service-oriented and ken to details.
- Physically Fit.
- Computer literate especially with MS Office Applications such as MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.