R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
Human Resources Assistant
Assist the administration of the day to day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties where its key thrust involve carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following HR functional area.
- Male or Female.
- Graduate of AB/BS Psychology or any 4-year business related course.
- Minimum of 1-year work-related experience on HR / Personnel function.
- Knowledge with basic HR Function such as Recruitment, Maintenance of 201 file record, Records Management, Training.
- Analytical and Proactive.
- Assertive and with good communication skills; written and oral.
- Personable and customer-oriented and can deal with different types of people.
- Hardworking, can work long hours and even under pressure.
- Decisive systematic, honest and responsible.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.