R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
To assist the Vice-President and/or the Administrative Officer in over-seeing the day-to-day operations of the Logistic Department where its key thrust involve complete overview of Production Planning and Inventory Control (PPIC). Full monitoring of dispatch of companies fleet of delivery, monitoring of stock levels.
- Graduate of any 4 year course.
- 2-3 years work experience in a food manufacturing industry.
- Self initiative for diving into issues.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Has the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Possess an extra-ordinaire people management and inter-relations skills.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.