R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
- Must be a licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- With at least 3-5 years experience as Mechanical Engineer.
- With good analytical ability and planning skills.
- Familiar with plant operation, maintenance and enercon practices.
- Being a Pollution Control Officer, an advantage.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Problem identification and Solving Skills.
- Core competencies Communication, Financial Management, Management and Planning.
- With good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Above average communication skills.
- Must have experience in handling administrative and support services. Excellent in oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Independent, mature with initiative and pro active.
- Conduct daily physical inspection of the building and its facilities to ensure.
- Compliance with housekeeping and maintenance standards.
- Plans and implement comprehensive preventive maintenance program for the essential building services and facility
- Develop and recommends short term and long plans for the operation maintenance,capital asset preservation and
upgrade for property value enhancement.
- Prepares, implements and monitors budget, allocation for labor, repair and maintenance as well as materials and utilities
cost to achieve cost savings.
- Amenable on a 24-hour, 7 day on call basis as principal respondent to emergencies and extraordinary incidences that may
arise in the plant and all the property of the company.
- Ensures that all house rules and regulations pertaining to related policies are strictly implemented.
- Monitors monthly financial reports including building expenditures and payment.
- Stay abreast with the latest trend, industry’s best practice and technology on building maintenance and administration for
- Monitors and evaluates life cycle of assets from acquisition, installation and use to disposal of fixed assets e.g. Furniture’s,
Fixtures, Equipment, etc.
- Oversees the activities of outside contractors on major maintenance and renovation works in the building to ensure
adherence to contract specifications and quality standards.
- Conduct an annual physical inventory of the existing plant/building maintenance tools and equipment and ensures that
these are all accounted for.
- Holds weekly meeting with maintenance staff to plan, organize and provide direction in proper execution of work
- Attends and presents to the company and outside meetings in relation to company projects, department updates and
issues, and other dept. concerns including coordination with different store outlet’s lease area administration.
- Proficient in MS Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be a certified Safety Practitioner.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.