R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
To work with the Marketing Team in the day-to-day operation where its key thrust involves Brand Management and Product Development.
- Male or female
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's / college Degree in Management, Marketing, Commerce, Advertising,
Media, Humanities or equivalent.
- Possess a well-rounded, pleasant personality.
- Inter-relates well with people of various backgrounds; likes to meet and deal with people.
- Shows high degree of self-confidence and maturity and projects a strong sense of leadership.
- Ability to negotiate with agency and other third parties outside of the company by optimizing benefits for the company and
minimizing cost related to the transaction being negotiated.
- Highly analytical and able to identify issues, determines alternative courses of action and charts the best course of action.
- Must be very Creative Product concepts, designs, marketing strategies.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.