R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
To assist the Logistic Officer in over-seeing the day to day operation of the food section where it's key thrust involve complete overview of Production Planning and Inventory Control (PPIC). Full monitoring of dispatch of company's fleet of delivery, monitoring and stock levels.
- Graduate of any 4 year business course.
- Must have a 2-3 years work related experience in a food industry.
- Must be analytic and can perform work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- In good health condition.
- Possess an extra-ordinaire people management and inter-relations skills.
- Has the ability to influence and persuade other.
- Computer Literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.