R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
To work with the Accountant/Accounting Head where its key thrust involves securing financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting and auditing, supervising staff.
- Male or Female
- Must be a graduate of Accountancy.
- Must have at least 3-5 years work-related experience in a food industry on which 2 years is in a supervisory capacity.
- Must be analytic and can perform work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge involving routine calculation, posting and verification of financial data depending on area of assignment.
- In good health condition.
- Has the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Computer Literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.