R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
Human Resource Officer
Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company, where its key thrust involves recruiting and staffing; organizational & space planning; performance management and improvement systems; organization development; employment and compliance to regulatory concerns; Compensation and Benefits Administration; employee safety and welfare; Employee Relations; employee orientation, development and training, policy development and documentation; Labor Relations.
- Graduate of any 4 year business course, preferably Human Resource Management, AB/BS psychology, Political Science
or any related courses.
- Must have at least 3-5 years work-related experience in fast moving Consumer Goods or Food Industry.
- Proficient in all facets of HR Functions.
- Sound Application and Administering of disciplinary action and twin requirements for due process and erring employees.
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently.
- Must be a result-driven individual and able to "think outside of the box".
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Posses an extra-ordinaire people management and inter-relations skills.
- With good health condition.
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.