R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
Maintenance/Project & Safety Officer
- Must be a graduate of a 4-Year Engineering course.
- With at least 1 year related maintenance experience.
- With good analytical ability and planning skills.
- Familiar with plant operation, maintenance and enercon practices.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Problem identification and Solving Skills.
- Core competencies Communication, Management and Planning.
- With good interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience in handling administrative and support services.Excellent in oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Independent, mature with initiative and pro active.
- Computer Literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.