R. Lapid's Careers
Join the Philippine's leading and most outstanding Chicharon and Barbecue manufacturer and be part of their continuous growing team with the vision to become globally competitive. Career opportunities are listed below together with its detailed job specifications for your reference.
Will supervise whole operations of Production Department and suggest more effective processes and systems to attain cost-effectiveness and productivity.
- Graduate of any 4 year business course, preferably Management, Nutrition or any related courses.
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years work-related experience in a food industry on which 2 years is in a supervisory capacity.
- Must be analytic and can perform work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- With pleasing personality and in good health condition.
- Possess an extra-ordinary people management and inter relations skills.
- Has the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Computer Literate.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Interested applicants may email their comprehensive resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. May send also to any branches of R. Lapid's Chicharon & Barbecue or apply in person at KM 25 East Service Road N.L.E.X. Lawang Bato, Valenzuela City or Call (02) 443-3083-84 / (0922)8772428 MWF between 9:00 to 3:00 pm and look for JUNE PAULO.